From $3989* per person
New Zealand Self-Drive with Tahiti Stopover
Self-drive of New Zealand's North and South Islands followed by a 3-night Tahiti stopover
This is your ideal New Zealand and Tahiti vacation. Discover the must-see highlights of New Zealand's North and South Islands with this 12-night self-drive itinerary and enjoy a 3-night stopover in Tahiti.
Start your journey in Auckland, then drive south to Rotorua for a 2-night stay, continue to Wellington for another 2 nights. From Wellington take a ferry across the Cook Strait to the South Island, head to Christchurch for an overnight stay. The following morning drive across the South Island via scenic Arthur's Pass to the rugged West Coast. Explore New Zealand's glaciers and then continue your trip to Queenstown.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 5/1/2019 thru 5/31/2019Other travel dates are available at a higher price.
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles to Auckland (via Tahiti) on Air Tahiti Nui
- Rental Car in New Zealand (Automatic Compact)
- 1 Night Auckland - Rydges Auckland, Superior Room
- 2 Nights Rotorua - Millennium Rotorua, Superior Room
- 2 Nights Wellington - Novotel Hotel, Superior Room
- The Interislander ferry transportation from Wellington to Picton
- 1 Night Christchurch - Novotel Hotel, Superior Room
- 2 Nights Franz Josef - Punga Grove, Studio Unit
- 3 Nights Queenstown - Millennium Queenstown, Superior Room
- 1 Night Ashburton - Hotel Ashburton, Superior Room
- Airfare from Christchurch to Auckland
- 3 Nights Tahiti - Intercontinental Resort Tahiti, Superior Lagoon Room
- Hotel transfers in Tahiti
All Taxes except City Tax in Tahiti (approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
Your stays in New Zealand and Tahiti may be amended, and your itinerary further customized, within the limitations of the available flight schedules.
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40