From $3714* per person
Eat, Play, Love at Le Moana Bora Bora (with Half Board)
6 Days/ 5 Nights at InterContinental Hotel Le Moana Bora Bora
Breakfast and Dinner Daily. Overwater Bungalow
This is your ideal Bora Bora romantic escape! Spend 5 nights at the popular Intercontinental Resort Le Moana in an Overwater Bungalow. Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast at the resort and daily dinner at various restaurants around Bora Bora including one romantic dinner on the beach. Have fun swimming with sharks and rays and exploring the magnificent Bora Bora lagoon.
Intercontinental Resort Le Moana Bora Bora occupies what a lot of people say is the most beautiful site in French Polynesia. Two white sand beaches set the scene for the ultimate island escape. The Le Moana Resort includes individual, traditional Polynesian bungalow suites located on the beach or over the lagoon, so you feel at one with the landscape.
Bloody Mary's restaurant
Often frequented by celebrities, Blood Mary`s is known for its fresh seafood, signature cocktails and great ambiance.
Mai Kai restaurant.
Overlooking the lagoon, the elegant MaiKai Restaurant features international, French & Polynesian cuisine with fantastic water views.
The attractive Noa Noa restaurant is at the core of the Le Moana Resort, opening out onto an enclosed patio and down to the beach and lagoon across a superbly landscaped terrace. It offers a relaxing setting with indoor and outdoor seating and an authentic Polynesian decor. It serves a French-style cuisine as well as international and local foods. Two theme nights are held each week featuring a superb Polynesian show starting at 06.30 pm
Romantic Dinner on the beach
A moonlight private dinner served on the resort beach. A romantic dinner and a bottle of French Champagne are served in a romantic and flowered atmosphere.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/1/2017 thru 5/31/2017
From 11/1/2017 thru 12/13/2017
From 1/7/2018 thru 3/31/2018Travel Jul 1-Oct 31, 2017 from $4675
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Arrival Meet & Greet
- Round trip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Hotel Le Moana Bora Bora in Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow
Breakfast and Dnnner daily
- Two 3-course dinners at the resort
- One private romantic dinner on the beach
- One Dinner at the Bloody Mary's restaurant
- One DInner at the Mai Kai restaurant
- One Dinner at the St James restaurant
- Shark and Ray Lagoon Safari with Motu Tapu Discovery (full day) - the unique opportunity to experience the legendary Motu Tapu, former residence of the Queen and prohibited property to anyone outside the court, hence the name "tapu" (forbidden in Tahitian). Discover the sharks and rays then snorkeling in the lagoon are scheduled before stopping on Motu Tapu for a delicious lunch with local specialties. During private tours, the motu is not privatized but tables are set in the lagoon in a separate area.
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40