From $5959* per person
Classic Australia and New Zealand vacation
Sydney (3), Cairns (3), Melbourne (3), Auckland(1), Rotorua (2), Christchurch (2), Queenstown (3)
This is a comprehensive tour of Australia and New Zealand that covers all the major highlights you want to see. Experience the famous Great Barrier Reef, cosmopolitan Sydney and trendy Melbourne. Pet a koala, feed a kangaroo, watch little penquins return home from a day in the ocean. Visit Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch, Mount Cook and Queenstown.Take the famous Tranz Alpine train ride and the "must-do" boat ride on the breathtaking Milford Sound. Tour the fascinating Waitomo Caves and the popular Hobbiton Movie set.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 5/1/2020 thru 5/31/2020Other travel dates are available at a higher price.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Domestic flights in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Nights Sydney - Grace Hotel Sydney the Rocks, Superior Room
- Half Day Sydney City with Bondi Beach including Magisitc Luncheon Cruise
- Full Day Blue Mountains & Wildlife Experience including Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- 3 Nights Cairns - Pacific Hotel Cairns, Standard Room
- Full Day Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Full Day Kuranda Rail, Rainforestation and Skyrail tour
- 3 Nights Melbourne - Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Deluxe Room
- Phillip Island day tour - Penguins, Kangaroos and Koalas with Viewing Platform
- 1 Night Auckland - Grand Millennium Hotel Auckland, Superior Room
- Waitomo Caves and Hobbiton Movie Set tour (pick-up Auckland, drop-off Rotorua)
- 2 Nights Rotorua - Millennium Rotorua, Superior Room
- Full Day Geothermal and Cultural tour of Rotorua area
- 2 Nights Christchurch - Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch, Guest Room
- Arthur's Pass Day Tour (including Tranz Alpine Train, Jet Boat Ride, Farm Tour and Lunch)
- Discover Mount Cook tour (from Christchurch to Queenstown)
- 3 Nights Queenstown - Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Standard Room
- Milford Coach & Scenic Cruise
- Art, Wine and Heritage tour of Queenstown area
- All Transfers
- All Taxes
- Note: Featured hotels might be substituted with comparable alternatives due to availability and pricing restrictions (especially during high season travel).
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40