From $4697* per person
Romantic Moorea and Bora Bora
9 days/8 nights - Sofitel Moorea and Sofitel Private Island Bora Bora
Breakfast daily, Romantic dinner, Excursions
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach resort
This is your ideal romantic getaway or honeymoon! Experience Tahiti's two most popular islands - Moorea and Bora Bora in the luxury and privacy of the Sofitel Resorts. A few extra touches - like a couple's massage and a romantic dinner will make your vacation truly special.
The Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is situated on Moorea's most beautiful beach on the edge of a magnificent lagoon with scenic views of the island of Tahiti. The resort features a fabulous outdoor swimming pool and a day spa where you will enjoy a 50-minute couple's massage.
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner on the beach of the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island (or at the Manu Tuki restaurant depending on the weather). The Soirée Romantique will begin with a Sunset Champagne on top of the hill, followed by a 3-course gourmet menu (beverage excluded) served on the beach with a Polynesian dance show. Available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
A full day excursion combining 4WD tour of Bora Bora, a Shark and Ray Snorkeling Safari and a lunch at the famous Bloody Mary's restaurant will be the highlight of your trip.
Advertised "from" price is based on low season rates, 120 days advance purchase and lowest possible airfare that is subject to availability.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/1/2019 thru 5/1/2019
From 11/1/2019 thru 12/13/2019
From 1/7/2020 thru 3/31/2020Travel in High Season (Jun - Oct) from $5269
- Round trip Airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Ferry transportation from Tahiti to Moorea
- 4 Nights at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach resort in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 50-minute couple's massage
Belvédère Guided E-Bike Tour - 3H30
Wish to discover the island of Moorea differently? Let yourself be tempted by an electric bicycle! Fun, easy to ride, ecological and fast. An experienced guide will take you to the best viewpoint of Moorea: The Belvédère! A must-see spot on the island with stunning views over Cook and Opunohu Bays! A beautiful stroll through the pineapple plantations, the agricultural school tasting local jams, to the sacred and historical sites of Moorea. An all wheel out!
- Airfare from Moorea to Bora Bora on Air Tahiti
- 4 Nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Romantic Dinner on the beach of the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- 4WD and Snorkeling safari combo tour (with lunch at Bloody Mary's) - Ideal for those wishing to explore both the lagoon and the island side of Bora Bora in a single day. Leave for a circle island tour by 4WD through the mountain trails to several viewpoints on the lagoon and the village of Vaitape, without missing the site where you can still see cannons and bunkers, remains of WW2. The lunch will take place in the typical decor of restaurant Bloody Mary's. Continue the day with a snorkeling safari in the beautiful lagoon of Bora Bora to discover the underwater treasures.
- Airfare from Bora Bora to Tahiti on Air Tahiti
- American Breakfast daily in Moorea and Bora Bora
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40