From $4498* per person
Bora Bora Wedding and Honeymoon at Pearl Resort
6 days/5 nights Pearl Beach Resort Bora Bora
Symbolic Bora Bora Wedding Ceremony Included
Are you dreaming of an exotic Bora Bora wedding? What can be more romantic and memorable than an intimate wedding ceremony on a white sand beach in Bora Bora? Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa is a perfect place to exchange your vows and celebrate your union.
This Bora Bora wedding package is for a symbolic wedding ceremony. Due to complicated paperwork process and other requirements (you can only get married in a City Hall) we recommend that you officially get married in the USA before your departure and have a symbolic wedding ceremony in Bora Bora. If you want to have a legal wedding in Bora Bora, please visit this website for details.
The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, a member of Leading Small Hotels and Leading Spas of the World, offers a truly authentic Polynesian experience. This magnificent resort is located on private Tevairoa Motu truly away from it all!
Bora Bora wedding ceremony:
- Your Bora Bora wedding ceremony may take place either at the private “Chapel” or on the “Forever beach”.
- Duration: 30 minutes (blessing ceremony: 15 minutes)
- Get ready for your Bora Bora wedding ceremony with the help of a professional make-up artist/ hairdresser (extra cost)
- Your Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere will be delivered to your bungalow prior to the ceremony.
- When you are ready you will walk to the beach or Chapel on your flower petal walkway accompanied by traditional wedding music.
- The master of ceremony will celebrate the wedding, during which you will exchange your vows and rings.
- A wedding certificate and a Tahitian Black pearl will be given as a souvenir of this special moment.
- Then you will celebrate your union sharing a Champagne toast and cake cutting.
- 50 photographs of the wedding will be taken by a professional photographer (delivered on a CD)
- Finish your Bora Bora wedding day with a romantic Dinner on the Beach: a romantic table for two, elaborately decorated, set on the resort's private beach. 3-course gourmet dinner proposed by the chef. A bottle of wine (75cl) is included.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 11/1/2017 thru 12/13/2017
From 1/7/2018 thru 5/31/2018Travel High Season (Jun - Oct ) from $5294
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Airport Meet & Greet
- 5 Nights at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in Otemanu View Overwater Bungalow
- American Breakfast daily
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
Bora Bora Wedding Ceremony
- Walk down the aisle
- Master of ceremony (non-denominational)
- Ceremony at the Chapel or on the Beach
- Walkway sprinkled with flower petals
- Bride's bouquet & groom's boutonniere
- Traditional wedding music (CD)
- Wedding certificate
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- 1 Tahitian pearl
- 50 Photos of the wedding on CD
- Romantic Dinner on the Beach (a romantic table for two, elaborately decorated, set on the resort's private beach. 3-course gourmet dinner proposed by the chef. A bottle of wine (75cl) is included. Operating days: everyday except Mondays & Fridays)
Please note that most resorts in Bora Bora offer a variety of wedding packages - ranging from a basic one (like the one featured here) to more elaborate productions. If you want to consider a different resort and/or a different wedding package for your Bora Bora wedding, please call us at 1-800-888-0120 or send us a Generic Request explaining what you are looking for.
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40