From $5352* per person
Dive, Dine and Unwind - Rangiroa and Moorea with Half Board and Dive Pass
9 Days/ 8 nights
Get away from it all and experience first hand the wonders of Rangiroa, the world's third largest atoll known for the best diving in French Polynesia. After Rangiroa enjoy 4 nights at the luxury Hilton Moorea Resort in an overwater bungalow.
Kick off your vacation with a night in Tahiti in downtown Papeete. Visit local market, shop for black pearls, souvenirs and Manoi oil. The following morning take a short flight ot Rangiora.
A legendary resort, which from its early modest beginnings has become an integral part of Rangiroa life, the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa has always consistently updated its accommodations and facilities over the years for the continuing comfort of its worldwide clientele. World class diving is available from the nearby Top Dive 5 star PADI dive center.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 11/1/2018 thru 12/13/2018
From 1/7/2019 thru 3/31/2019Travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 2017 from $5495
- Roundtrip Airfare on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Round trip airfare from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- 1 Night at the Hotel Tahiti Nui in a Standard Room
- 3 Nights at the Kia Ora Resort & Spa in a Villa with Pool
- 4 Nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily in Rangiroa and Moorea
- 10 Dives Gold pass per couple (can be used at any TOPDIVE location, can be shared between two people)
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40