From $12976* per person
Brando and St Regis All Inclusive Luxury and Tranquility
8 days /7 nights - 3 nights at the Brando resort and 4 nights at the St Regis Bora Bora
Experience the ultimate in luxury and tranquility at the new exclusive eco-resort, The Brando.Combine your stay with the famous St Regis Resort Bora Bora. Spend 4 nights in a Deluxe Otemanu View Overwater Villa at the St. Regis and 3 nights in a One Bedroom Villa at The Brando with three meals daily.
Acquired by Marlon Brando in 1966, Tetiaroa, THE island of all islands, the former island retreat of Tahitian Kings, is an atoll adorned, protected area, with 12 motus (islets), surrounded by a vibrant, annular reef, and only accessible by Air Tetiaroa private flights.
Inspired by Marlon Brando’s original vision to create a venture of sustainable development to keep that tropical paradise intact, The Brando is now a unique model of clean and sustainable energy technology on a private island. The Resort is very close to "zero carbon impact" thanks to solar energy, water recycling, composting waste, conditioned by seawater air system, etc.
This intimate hideaway designed for 82 guests maximum pampered by a team of approximately 200 employees, offers the very appreciated "all inclusive” concept in one of its 35 luxurious comfortable villas with private pool. It offers all the classic 5 star services, but also some exclusive outdoor activities in small groups to explore this unique environment, a scientific research station, some archaeological tours retracing the history of ancient Polynesian cultural sites, outdoor cinema... Experience ultimate luxury, privacy, serenity & tranquility!
A lush 44-acre island retreat... a private world unlike any other... a setting for magical moments. The St. Regis Bora Bora's exquisitely designed accommodations feature the largest overwater villas in the South Seas with exclusive over-the-lagoon private pool and jacuzzi, as well as stunning beach villas showcasing the warm glow of exotic woods and handwoven fabrics... all with spectacular views of the island of Bora Bora.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 11/1/2019 thru 12/13/2019
From 1/11/2020 thru 3/31/2020Travel in High Season (Jul - Oct) from $14,400 per person
- Round trip Airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Roundtrip Airfare from Tahiti To Tetiaroa
- Roundtrip Airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
3 Nights at the Brando Resort in a 1 - bedroom villa
- All meals in the Resort dining venues (Premium items are available at an additional charge).
- Dining in the privacy of the Villa 06:00am – 10:00pm (Night service & Deluxe items at an additional charge).
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, in house champagne and spirits). Premiums at an additional charge.
- 1 excursion per person and per day from the Resort list of proposed activities, on a shared basis
- 1 bicycle per person (also available for kids), beach equipment, access to fitness center & tennis court
- One daily 50’ Spa treatment for 1 person per Villa with the 1 bedroom Villa.
4 Nights at St Regis Resort Bora Bora in an Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa
- Three Meals daily
- 4WD and Jet Ski combo tour in Bora Bora
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros) per person per night) ul
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40