From $6195* per person
A Tale of Two Lagoons (Aitutaki and Bora Bora)
9 nights - 4 nights Cook Islands, 1 night Tahiti, 4 nights Bora Bora
Visit two of the most spectacular and romantic lagoons in the world - Aitutaki lagoon in the Cook Islands and Bora Bora lagoon in French Polynesia. Split your time between Aitutaki Lagoon resort and Le Meridien Bora Bora, both offering luxury experience in breathtaking settings.
Resting on its own private island encircled by pristine champagne-colored sand beaches, the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa is the only resort directly fronting the expanse of famous Aitutaki Lagoon with its breathtaking lagoon views.
Le Méridien Bora Bora, designed in the contemporary and elegant style, is set on a magnificent islet surrounded by the most beautiful lagoon in the world and offers stunning sights over Mount "Otemanu".
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/1/2017 thru 5/31/2017
From 11/1/2017 thru 12/13/2017Other travel dates available for this package at a different price. Please call.
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Cook Islands on Air New Zealand
- Round trip airfare from Rarotonga to Aitutaki
- Airfare from Rarotonga to Tahiti
- Roundtrip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Airfare from Tahiti to Los Angeles
- Airport Meet & Greet in Cook Islands
- 4 Nights at the Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Beachfront Bungalow
- Tropical Island Breakfast daily at the resort
- Aitutaki Lagoon Cruise
- Invitation to a Manager's Cocktail party
- Use of stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling gear, sun lounges, hammocks and bicycles
- Daily activity program
- All transfers
- All hotel taxes
- Airport Meet and Greet
- 1 Night at the Le Meridien resort Tahiti
- 4 Nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort in Lagoon Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast Buffet Daily
- Shark and Ray Snorkeling Safari and Motu Tapu Discovery - The unique opportunity to experience the legendary Motu Tapu, formerly residence of the Queen and property prohibited to anyone outside the court, hence the name "tapu" (forbidden in Tahitian). Discover the sharks and rays, snorkel in the lagoon, then visit Motu Tapu: enjoy the marvellous islet before heading back to your hotel.
- All hotel transfers
- All taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40