From $7499* per person
A Tale of Two Lagoons (Aitutaki and Bora Bora)
10 nights - 5 nights Cook Islands, 1 night Tahiti, 4 nights Bora Bora
Visit two of the most spectacular and romantic lagoons in the world - Aitutaki lagoon in the Cook Islands and Bora Bora lagoon in French Polynesia. Split your time between Pearl Bora Bora resort and Pacific Resort Aitutaki - both offering luxury experience in breathtaking settings.
The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa is joining the prestigious Relais & Châteaux Association when it reopened in 2020. This magnificent resort is located on private Tevairoa Motu - truly away from it all, and offers a truly authentic Polynesian experience.
Pacific resort Aitutaki is an award winning resort that offers 27 stunning bungalows and villas. It's by far the most luxurious resort in the Cook Islands. The property is set amongst lush tropical gardens and is only a few meters from the mind-blowing Aitutaki lagoon. Facilities onsite include a resort swimming pool, 2 restaurants, a gymnasium, a beauty spa, daily activities and more.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/1/2021 thru 5/20/2021Other travel dates available for this package at a different price. Please call.
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Rarotonga on Air New Zealand
- Round trip airfare from Rarotonga to Aitutaki
- Airfare from Rarotonga to Tahiti
- Round trip airfare from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Airfare from Tahiti to Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Airport Meet & Greet in Cook Islands
- 5 Nights at the Pacific Resort Aitutaki in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow
- Breakfast daily
- Aitutaki Lagoon Cruise
- Use of stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, snorkeling gear, sun lounges
- Daily activity program
- All transfers
- All hotel taxes
- Airport Meet and Greet
- 1 night at thhe Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in an Oceanview Room
- 4 Nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa in a Lagoon Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast Buffet Daily
- Shark and Ray Snorkeling Safari and Motu Tapu Discovery - The unique opportunity to experience the legendary Motu Tapu, formerly residence of the Queen and property prohibited to anyone outside the court, hence the name "tapu" (forbidden in Tahitian). Discover the sharks and rays, snorkel in the lagoon, then visit Motu Tapu: enjoy the marvellous islet before heading back to your hotel.
- All hotel transfers
- All Hotel taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
- US/foreign taxes & fees including September 11 Security Fee
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40