From $5945* per person
Fiji and Bora Bora Vacation (with 2-night Auckland stopover)
Bora Bora (3), Tahiti (1), Auckland (2), Fiji (4)
Fiji and Bora Bora are some of the most popular and sought after South Pacific destinations. Totally different, but equally beautiful, intriguing and exciting, they provide an unforgettable vacation or honeymoon experience.
Fiji is known for intimate private island resorts and legendary Fijian hospitality. Bora Bora is famous for romantic overwater bungalows and breathtaking views of the multi-hued lagoon. With this itinerary you will get to experience both destinations.
But there's no flight between Fiji and Bora Bora. The only way to travel between these two destinations is via Auckland. That's why we included a 2-night stopover in Auckland that will give you a nice break in your travels as well as offer an introduction to some of the New Zealand's most popular attractions - Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton Movie set and Auckland Harbour.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 11/1/2019 thru 12/13/2019
From 1/15/2020 thru 3/31/2020Other travel dates available for this package at a different price. Please call.
- International airfare from Los Angeles on Fiji Airways and Air Tahiti Nui
- Airport Meet and Greet with shell lei
- Roundtrip airfare between Tahiti and Bora Bora
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Private Island resort in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Breakfast Daily in Bora Bora
- Complimentary minibar refilled daily (water, sodas, beer)
- Snorkeling equipment, stand up paddles and kayaks
- 1 night at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- All Transfers
- 2 nights at the Grand Millennium Hotel, Superior Room
- Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Waitomo Caves and Hobbiton Movie set day tour
- All Transfers
- Airport Meet & Greet with shell lei in Fiji
- 4 nights at Lomani Island Resort in a Beachfront Bure
- Breakfast Daily
- Afternoon tea daily
- Complimentary activities: kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkeling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool, outer reef snorkeling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), guided village tour* (once a week), guided island tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s cocktail party (Wednesday)
- All transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40