From $3425* per person
Matangi Private Island Resort All Inclusive package
All Meals included
An all inclusive Fiji vacation featuring Matangi Private Island Resort, set on a pristine coral-rich private island just off Taveuni, one of Fiji' s ultimate diving destinations!
Spend 5 nights at Matangi Private Island Resort, voted one of the top 25 island getaway resorts in the world. Legendary Horseshoe Bay is a highlights of a stay on this beautiful island offering an unspoiled tropical wilderness, pristine white sand beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters and a romantic honeymoon setting, the combinatioin of which makes Matangi a truly unique small island resort among South Pacific islands.
This small luxurious Fiji resort is comprised of only nine individual bures, all handcrafted from local materials, one villa and its three unique Tree House Bures overlooking the beach and ocean for that ultimate feeling of space, tranquillity and privacy.
Scuba diving at Matangi is some of the best in the Fijian Islands and combines dive trips to astonishing soft coral gardens, for which Fiji is famous, with beach dives filled with diverse marine life - a range of dive package options are available to dedicated divers.
Voted by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the ‘Top Five Most Romantic Resorts in Fiji’, Matangi is the perfect tropical island getaway for honeymooners and couples celebrating a little romance. The Romance package (optional add-on) has been carefully designed to offer couples a taste of romance ‘island style’ and includes top three romantic experiences.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/11/2018 thru 6/10/2018
From 8/13/2018 thru 12/13/2018Other travel dates available for this package at a different price. Please call.
- Round trip airfare on Fiji Airways from Los Angeles to Nadi daily (and from San Francisco on Thu and Sat)
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Round trip airfare from Nadi to Taveuni
- Roundtrip transfers from Taveuni airort to the resort
- 5 Nights at Matangi Private Island Resort in an Oceanview Bure
- On Arrival: Welcome leis, Fresh coconut water on arrival, Fresh fruit platter, Matangi customized sarongs
- Three gourmet meals daily
- Room Service during meals times
- Evening turn-down service
- Daily laundry service
- Daily snorkeling excursion , Guided kayaking tours, hikes & walks
- Stand-up paddle boards,Volleyball, Sailing (Calypsocatamaran), Island tour via boat, Hand-line fishing
- Nightly entertainment
- Lounge with Cable TV and DVD
- Other Cultural Activities (Once a week): Village tour (contribution to village fund required), Kava tasting, Coconut show, Medicine show, Cooking Demonstration, Sulu tying demonstration, Grade school visit, Meke (traditional Fijian dancing), Church service
- All taxes
- Picnic for two in beautiful Horseshoe Bay (Includes private bure, kayaks, SUPs, snorkel gear, picnic lunch or cheese & fruit platter)
- 30 minute Fijian Bobo massage in the Ocean Spa
- Private candlelit dinner for two in a romantic location (dinner features a special menu and a bottle of house wine).
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40