From $5675* per person
Australia and Bora Bora Treasures
Sydney (3 nts), Cairns (3 nts), Melbourne (2 nts) Tahiti (1 nt), Bora Bora (3 nts)
Combine Australia and Bora Bora in one tip. Visit Sydney, Melbourne and the Great Barrier Reef. Then travel to Tahiti and Bora Bora. It's an excellent package that offers just the right balance of activity, relaxation and romance.
Known as the Harbor City, Sydney is the largest and most cosmopolitan city in Australia with an enviable reputation as one of the world's most beautiful and liveable cities. The city is home to the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge, two of the most iconic structures on the planet. It's also a gateway to explore magnificient Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley wine county.
Cairns is the gateway to Tropical North Queensland. This popular tropical city is bustling with nightlife, restaurants and shopping. A wide variety of day tours depart from Cairns making it the ideal base from which to explore the Queensland's many treasures including, of course, the must-see Great Barrier Reef!
With its Victorian-era architecture, extensive shopping, museums, galleries, theaters, and large parks and gardens, Melbourne is widely regarded as Australia's cultural capital. It's also the place to see Little Penguins in the wild - a unique and must-do activity while in Australia.
Bora Bora could easily be described as the center of the romantic universe, where luxury resorts and spas dot the island with overwater bungalows surrounded by jagged green mountains jutting up from crystal clear, multi-hued lagoons and enchanting white sand beaches.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
From 4/15/2019 thru 5/31/2019Other travel dates available for this package at a different price. Please call.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles
- Domestic airfares in Australia and Tahiti
- 3 Nights Sydney - Rendezvous Hotel Sydney the Rocks, Studio Room
- Sensational City Morning Tea crusie and land tour
- Hunter Valle Wien and Dine Day Tour
- 3 Nights Cairns - Pacific Hotel Cairns, Standard Room
- Full Day Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- 2 Nights Melbourne - Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Deluxe Room
- Philip Island tour - Penguins, Kangaroos and Koalas
- 1 Night Tahiti - Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, Oceanview Room
- 4 Nigts Bora Bora - Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island resort, Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Shark and Ray Lagoon Safari (half day)
- All hotel transfers
- All taxes (except City Tax in Tahiti and Bora Bora payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40