From $* per person
Australia and Bora Bora Treasures
Sydney (3 nts), Cairns (3 nts), Melbourne (2 nts) Tahiti (1 nt), Bora Bora (3 nts)
Combine Australia and Bora Bora in one unforgettable journey. Visit Sydney, Melbourne and the Great Barrier Reef. Then travel to Tahiti and Bora Bora. It's an excellent package that offers just the right balance of activity, relaxation and romance.
*Australian Borders are currently closed to International visitors. Pricing will be updated once the Government advises their opening date.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
- Airfare from Los Angeles to Sydney (non-stop)
- Domestic Airfare in Australia
- Airfare from Mebourne to Tahiti (via Auckland) and from Tahiti to Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Roundtrip Airfare between Tahiti and Bora Bora
- 3 Nights Sydney - Rendezvous Hotel Sydney the Rocks, Studio Room
- Sensational City Morning Tea crusie and land tour
- Hunter Valle Wine and Dine Day Tour
- 3 Nights Cairns - Pacific Hotel Cairns, Standard Room
- Full Day Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- 2 Nights Melbourne - Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, Deluxe Room
- Philip Island tour - Penguins, Kangaroos and Koalas
- 1 Night Tahiti - Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, Oceanview Room
- 3 Nigts Bora Bora - Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island resort, Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Shark and Ray Lagoon Safari (half day)
- All hotel transfers
- All taxes (except City Tax in Tahiti and Bora Bora payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40