From $* per person
New Zealand by Train
11 nights - Aucklnad (1), Rotorua (1), Taupo (1), Wellington (2), Christchurch (1), Franz Josef (2), Queenstown (3)
*Not available for travel Apr 22 - Sep 22*
KiwiRail - experience New Zealand by train
Travel in New Zealand by train! It's one of the best ways to experience New Zealand's breathtaking scenery that you simply can't see from the road. Northern Explorer, Coastal Pacific and TranzAlpine train journeys combined together will take you through the changing landscapes of New Zealand's North and South Islands. Add a few attractions (e.g. Waitomo Caves, Milford Sound) and stops at all major cities and you have once in a lifetime New Zealand experience.
* New Zealand Borders are currently closed to International visitors. Pricing will be updated once the Government advises an open date.
Priced for the following Travel Dates
- Roundtrip Airfare from Los Angeles to New Zealand
- Domestic airfare in New Zealand
- 1 Night Auckland - Scenic Hotel, Standard Studio Apartment
- Waitomo and Hobbiton Experience day tour (Auckland - Rotorua)
- 1 Night Rotorua - Millennium Rotorua, Superior Room
- Taupo Full Day Tour (including Rainbow Mountain crater lake, Wai O Tapu Thermal Wonderland, Aratiatia Rapids, Huka Falls and more).
- 1 Night Taupo - Millennium Hotel and Resort Taupo Manuels, Standard Lakeview Room
- Private Transfer from Taupo to National Park train station
- Kiwirail Scenic Journeys - Northern Explorer (National Park - Wellington)
- 2 Nights Wellington - Novotel Wellington, Superior Room
- Interislader Ferry from Wellington to Picton
- Kiwirail Scenic Journeys - Coastal Pacific train (Picton - Christchurch)
- 1 Night Christchurch - Rendezvous Hotel, Guest Room
- Kiwirail Scenic Journeys - Tranz Alpine Journey (Christchurch - Greymouth)
- Coach Service - Greymouth to Franz Josef
- 2 Nights Franz Josef - Punga Grove, Studio Unit
- Glacier Valley Walk (by Franz Josef Glacier Guides)
- Coach Service - Franz Josef to Queenstown
- 3 Nights Queenstown - Novotel Queenstown Lakeside, Lakeside Room
- Safaris of the Scenes: Wakatipu Basin tour (by New Zealand Nomad Safaris)
- Milford Sound Coach & Nature Cruise (by Real Journeys)
- All Transfers
- All Taxes
- Note: Featured hotels might be substituted with comparable alternatives due to availability and pricing restrictions (especially during high season travel).
For more information, please call 800-888-0120.
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from specified gateways plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40